Monday, August 21, 2017

2017 Summer vacation to USA & the Caribbean Cruise Day 8

It was fine.

We ate brunch and rum cakes.

We tried the Passion Test again. The top was the same, but there were some miner changes after a year and a half.

We headed for West Palm Beach around 1:30 pm.
At the airport I found that I could not check in the baggage up to Haneda because the next flight was tomorrow.

The flight to New York was shorter than expected. I saw the beautiful sceneries.

I headed for the last destination of this trip in New York by bus and subway which only cost $2.75 though I needed to change twice and bring the suitcase at stairs.

I visited friends who just had a baby boy. He is so small and cute.
Last year on this day we met in Tokyo and just a year brought a big change.

We ate dinner and went out for a walk and enjoyed ice cream. The night view of New York Skyline from the park was very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment