Thursday, May 4, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 8

iIt was cloudy in the morning, but became fine.

Today is another moving day from Seville to Malaga via Granada.

We have mutual friends in Granada whom I met 25 years ago through my best friend.

One is a Spanish hairdresser, and the other was a Japanese photo shop owner.
I asked the former to have my hair cut, and the latter to have my pictures taken.
I hope I can use the picture for the driver's license ID.

We did not visit any touristic place but just visited them.

Before meeting them we ate at the bar where if you order one drink, you can get food for 2.30 euro.
Isn't it nice?

After coming back we went out for dinner at a nice seaside seafood restaurant to celebrate our extended 25th anniversary birthday.  Everything was delicious.

We walked along the beach and came back.

It was a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment