Tuesday, May 2, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 6

It was fine and beautiful.

We headed for Seville via Ronda where is a historical touristic site. There is a very famous bridge there. It's been 25 years since I visited there last. I only remembered the bridge but I realized about the river and valley today.

Interesting thing was to use the public toilet it cost 0.60 euro and a 1.5 L  bottle of water cost the same.

We ate lunch at my friend's mother's place and they were so tasty.

We crossed the Dragon bridge which was interesting.

At night we went to Feria and met three co-workers of Japanese pavillion. I met all of them for the first time after Expo, that is 25 years.  They looked the same.  We met another who visited me in Florida in 2007.

Feria lasts for a week and it starts before lunch time and ends early in the morning. There were so many people wearing beautiful costume, so that it was fun to see them too.

I had a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment