Monday, May 1, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 5

It was fine.

After having breakfast we went to the airport by taxi which cost 20 euro. After checked in I wrote postcards. Since there is a post outside the airport, I ask to let me go out to post them.

After arriving at Paris I had to move to the west terminal to go to Malaga, Spain. Since we had time, we had tea at Starbucks. I ordered Iced green peach lemon tea which cost 5 euro.
I was amazed by the color of toilet in Paris.

We said good bye and my friend headed for Center of Paris and I took the plane to Malaga.

When I got to Malaga around 19:30, it was still light. It seemed it was light until 21:30 or so.

My best Spanish friend came to pick me up at the airport and we went to the rent-a-car place and we headed for his place via Puerto Banus where is the town for rich people.

After coming to his place, we went out for a walk for dogs and after that we went out for dinner at Arabic fast foods. There my image of mint tea was changed.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment