Saturday, May 6, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 10

I came back from Spain via Istanbul and Beijing finally.

Yesterday I checked in the baggage up to Haneda but could not get the boarding pass from Beijing to Haneda so that I had to get it at Beijing but I did not know where to get it and wasted time. I could manage to get on the plane in time and arrived at Haneda around 9:30 pm.
I was waiting at the turn table but the next flight passengers came and knew my suitcase was lost.
While claiming the baggage, my last train to go to my station was gone. I am now on the train which goes to Kanazawabunko. From there I need to take a taxi. Last time when I experienced the flight delay, I think I had to wait for an hour or so there and it cost more than yen10,000.

I was going to ask the delivery for nothing using the credit card service, but after all I did not have to do that because the lost baggage will be delivered anyway.

This time my destinations were Santorini,Greece and Seville, Spain. Both visits were very nice.
In 10 days I met about 10 old friends and have become friends with some people.
I flew to Beijin, Istanbul, Athens, Santorini, Paris, Malaga, Istanbul, Beijing, and Haneda.
That is four capital cities without staying.
Most of airports besides Santorini were bigger than I thought. There were so many people traveling here and there.

To go to Santorini I used the Dream Trips of World Ventures for the first time. It is really good. I am very looking forward to traveling next time this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment