Saturday, April 29, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 3

It was fine.

I saw the beautiful morning sun over the ocean.

We stayed at the hotel in the morning, and  attended the Catamaran sunset cruise in the afternoon.

Just before going, my suit case was finally delivered so that I could bring the bathing suit with me.
However the water was too cold for me to enjoy swimming and I did not go into the water.

We visited the hot spring place first, Red Beach, White Beach, and Black mountain.
We saw dolphins swimming. They say it is very rare. So we were very lucky.

I talked with the participants from Taiwan, China, Romania, USA, France, Kenya, and South Africa. There was no Japanese besides us.
For many people it seemed this was the first Dream Trips.

The most amazing thing was the bus driver's technique of going down the steep slope backwards.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment