Friday, April 28, 2017

2017 Trip to. Europe Day 2

I flew from Haneda to Beijing by Air China. from Beijin to Istanbul and from Istanbul to Athens by Turkish Airline, from Athens to Santorini by Olympic Air. It took about one day to come to the first destination, Santorini where I have wanted to come to as honeymoon for a long time..

I bought a round ticket beteen Haneda and Istanbul, and one way tickets at other route because if I buy from the beginning till the end, it would cost more than yen 500,000.

I thought I can check in the baggage by the route, so that I only checked in the baggage up to Istanbul, to pick it up at Istanbul once, but I could not.
So the bag was left behind at Istanbul. I was advised to report at Santorini Airport to have my suitcase delivered. I hoped to receive it within today but I could not.

The weather in  Greece was very nice snd hot in the day time but cool at night.

My friend and I came to the hotel by taxi with other passengers. The cost was 20 Euro.

We are staying at El Greco Resort which looks very nice.

In the afternoon we enjoyed walking around town of Fira, got on cable car and donkey. There are many souvenir shops.

The best thing of today was to have seated at the business class and ate very nice breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment