Thursday, April 27, 2017

2017 Trip to Europe Day 1

From April 29 so-called Golden Week starts in Japan. I take some days off before and after and have a longer vacation to visit Europe, especially Greece and Spain.

First I fly from Haneda to Beijing, then to Istanbul, then to Athens, and finally to Santorini where is the first destination of this whole 10 days trip.

It's  been 20 years since I went to Beijing with my mother, and 15 years since I went to Istanbul and heard the saddest news of my mother's sudden death, and 13 years since I went to Athens to see the Olympic games Athens 2004, and 9 years since I went to Spain last time. Each place must have been changed a lot by such a long time.
I have two destinations but visit five countries, Chia, Turkey, Greece, France, and Spain.

I arrived at Beijing safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment