Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 7

It is fine.

After checking out the hotel we headed for the airport by taxi, but it seems it was not a real taxi but a shared transportation system.  Car was black and it cost around $55 or so.  We arrived at LAX very early. 
When I tried to check in the baggage, it weighed more than 50 pounds and I needed to take out something from the suitcase. Otherwise I had to pay for $100.
It was very difficult to find the place to eat inside the airport before security check.  But we could manage. There were a few places to shop either.

I arrived at San Francisco and changed to international flight. I had been wondering why there was no passport control. If you have a boarding pass, it seems OK.

I tried to buy some souvenirs, and I found the prices were different from LAX to SFO and shops to shops.

After boarding, there was something wrong with airplane and all the passenger had to get out and wait at the gate.  About two hours we had to wait.

So I won't have Feb. 24 at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment